Friday, September 23, 2022 from 12:00 to 3:00 pm
At our Sauk City Office
865 Phillips Blvd, Sauk City, WI 53583
Enter from Kennedy Street.
Join us for our 2022 Shred Fest event! Shred-it and Helping Hands Recycling will be set up to help you with your Fall cleaning. Securely dispose of paper and safely recycle electronics in one stop. Below are details on items you can bring for shredding or recycling. Some recycling fees apply through Helping Hands Recycling.
Bring your receipts, credit applications, insurance forms, checks, business records, and anything else you'd like to have securely shredded. Please bring no more than 5 small moving boxes of paper for this complimentary service. Paper shredding is performed by Shred-It.
Helping Hands Recycling will be available for you to recycle your home electronics safely. Please review the list of electronics below for details and applicable fees:
- Cell Phones
- Computer Towers
- DVD/VCR/Blue Ray Players
- Computer Peripheral (Keyboards, mouse, speakers, and wires)
Items with fees:
- $15.00 Computer Monitor LCD
- $25.00 Computer Monitor CRT
- $5.00 Printer/Scanner/Fax
- $5.00 Stereo Equipment
- $20.00 Printer/Copier (over 15lbs)
- $40.00 Printer/Copier (stand up)
- $25.00 Television under 26"
- $35.00 Television 27" and Over
- $50.00 Consoles
- $50.00 Big Screens
- $2.00/lb Alkaline Batteries
- $15.00 Microwaves
- $40.00 Refrigerator/Freezer
- $40.00 Window A/C
- $25.00 Dehumidifier
- $15.00 Stoves, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers
- Lamps/Bulbs/Ballasts: Click Here for Details.
For more information on Helping Hands Recycling, please visit www.helpinghandsrecycling.com